terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2009

Amanda's Love Affair

I don't know what I'm doing/ I don't know what I'm saying                    I don't know why I'm watching all these white people dancing

I don't know where I'm going/ But I do know that I'm walking/ Where?
I don't know.../ Just away from this love affair

I can't say that I'm cruisin'/ Not that I don't like cruisin'/ Just that I'm bruisin from you

I can't say that I'm waltzin'/ Not that I don't like waltzing/ Would rather be waltzin' with you

So I guess that I'm going/ I guess that I am walking/ Where?
I don't know.../ Just away from this love affair

2 comentários:

  1. Já andava a pensar no Rufus há uns tempos. Tudo se compõe... O cosmos e a lua conspiram a nosso favor!
    Obrigada.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Bem!, é quase assustador ver todas as peças deste complicado puzzle a encaixarem umas nas outras com tanta suavidade... Fico muito contente. Só pode ser um sinal de que vamos no bom caminho.

    ResponderEliminar